M.Sc. in Informatics
- Resource management of Containers.
- Performance Modeling of Microservices.
- Autoscaling (Kubernetes HPA, AWS Autoscaling).
- Anomalies detection, root cause analysis and predictive maintenance for Cloud Infrastructure.
- [ Oct 2016 - Oct 2018 ] Master of Science in Informatics from Technical University of Munich, Germany
- [ Aug 2010 - June 2014 ] Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, India
Publications and Patents
- [ 2018 ] V. Podolskiy, A. Jindal, M. Gerndt and Y. Oleynik, "Forecasting Models for Self-Adaptive Cloud Applications: A Comparative Study," 2018 IEEE 12th International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO), Trento, Italy, 2018, pp. 40-49. doi: 10.1109/SASO.2018.00015 Link
- [ 2018 ] Vladimir Podolskiy, Anshul Jindal and Michael Gerndt. IaaS Reactive Autoscaling Performance Challenges. The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2018). Link
- [ 2018 ] Anshul Jindal, Vladimir Podolskiy, and Michael Gerndt. 2018. Autoscaling Performance Measurement Tool. In Companion of the 2018 ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 91-92. Link
- [ 2018, Patent ] V Singh, A Jindal, SP Bondarde, A Ravichandran - US Patent App. 15/647,662, 2018, System and method of orchestrating execution of commands in a non-volatile memory express (nvme) device. Link
- [ 2017 ] Anshul Jindal, Vladimir Podolskiy and Michael Gerndt. 2017. Multilayered Cloud Applications Autoscaling Performance Estimation. In Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE 7th International Symposium on Cloud and Service Computing. IEEE. pp. 24-31. DOI 10.1109/SC2.2017.12. Link
- [ March 2017 - November 2018 ] Student assistant at the Chair of Computer Architecture & Parallel Systems, TUM
- [ July 2014 - August 2016 ] Senior Software Engineer at Samsung R&D Institute, Bangalore India. Involved in the design and development of the firmware for PCIe based NVMe Solid State Drives which includes the development of Reservation and Virtualization feature (SR-IOV) for a multifunction/ multi controller architecture based Solid state drive (Samsung SSD, PM1725).