Below, you can find a list of currently available student jobs.
Student Positions for IT Projects at UnternehmerTUM
Partner of Chair of Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems, UnternehmerTUM, the center for enterpreneuship a student position. UnternehmerTUM is the co-institute for enterpreneuship and start up at TUM, offering founders and start-ups a complete service, from the initial idea all the way to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists and managers supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing – also via Venture Capital.
The IT team of UnterenehmerTUM offers real-world experience in IT tasks on all levels, including optimization of IT processes, creation and management of IT requirements and, activities and infrastructures. All work are highly related to daliy workflow of the company.
- Supporting the IT Teams with process analytics and creation for thoughout all functional areas.
- Conduct interviews among business units for the creation of IT processes documentations.
- Initiate potential process optimization and support for requirements engineering
- Evaluation and development of new IT tools and platform.
- Stable Salary
- Innovative and Dynamic Environment
- Challenging and responsible tasks
- Free entrance to MakerSpace
- Working Locating in Garching / Close to University
- Possibility to conduct guided research, IdP or similar tasks to earn ECTS, subject to availability and topic
- Working times is arrangeable with your supervisors
- is a student of Information Systems, Informatics of TUM-BWL with Informatics Area at TUM;
- have strong interest in Process analytics and Process optimization;
- has some background and strong interest in agile methods, experimental and customer-centric IT Knowledge
- is responsible and motivated.
- Good German Knowledge
We are always looking for tutors for our lectures and practical courses. Regularly offered courses:
- Übung zu Einführung in die Rechnerarchitektur (WiSe, Deutsch)
- Praktikum Rechnerarchitektur (WiSe und SoSe, Deutsch)
- Praktikum Aspekte der systemnahen Programmierung bei der Spieleentwicklung (WiSe, Deutsch)
- Parallel Programming (SoSe, English)
Applications: DDI Tutortool - if a registration is not possible there, please contact the course organizer directly, we may have additional funding options.